I recently stumbled upon a new peoduct called the Commission Blueprint so I wondered if it was a legit product or another of the countless online scams out there.
In this unbiased review, I will explain what the Commission Blueprint is about, what you can find inside of it, how it works and more so you can get to know whether it can benefit you or not.
Table of Contents
The Commission Blueprint review
Name: The Commission Blueprint
Owner: Glynn Kosky
Created in: 2017
Price: $6.97 + upsells
Overall Ranking: 5.5/10
If you’re sick of scams, check out my 1st resource to make money online here!
What is The Commission Blueprint about?
The Commission Blueprint is another product created by Glynn Kosky (owner of The Commission Magnet, recently reviewed).
Glynn says that he created this product to teach you how he went from working as a surveyor’s assistant to generating lots of cash online, what has allowed him to travel the world and make his dreams come true.
He claims that he’s tried all online money-making methods like investing thousands of dollars on ads, joining various MLMs, selling odd services on Fiverr, searching for the latest free traffic strategy… but supposedly failed in them all.
Then he states that he focused on one method and was able to earn over $500,000 in affiliate commissions and that he would like to offer his affiliate commission blueprint to people who’re struggling to make money online.
What does The Commission Blueprint include?
If you decide to purchase this product, you’ll get the following:
- A full length video guide that will show you how to get started and set up the system.
- A case study of how Glynn sets up his system, how he gets traffic for the affiliate offers he promotes and converts it into sales.
- Glynn’s blueprint to generate affiliate commissions.
- Links to download tools, software or other stuff you’ll need to make this method work.
- 4 bonuses: VIP members live webinar, access to other products he’s created, access to his private Facebook group and mastermind, 2 VIP tickets for his future events.
The price of all this is $6.97, but take into account that he’ll offer you some additional products (upsells & downsells) that will serve as an extension of what I’ve mentioned before.
You’ll also have the chance to promote this product as an affiliate and earn 50% commissions for most products, as you can observe above.
What I like & don’t like about The Commission Blueprint
I’m about to explain what I find cool and what I don’t find that cool about this product.
The good 🙂
- The price is affordable for everyone.
- The training is easy to follow and understand.
- The chance to earn 50% affiliate commissions.
- The training contains good information like how to build an email list, how to get high quality “cheap” traffic, how to find affiliate offers to promote and make commissions…
- 30 day money back guarantee.
- You get other Glynn’s products like The Commission Magnet.
- You have the option to contact Glynn via Skype or Facebook.
The not cool 🙁
- He doesn’t reveal the information about the upsells & downsells in the main page. You won’t know anything about the Commission Blueprint upsells unless you check the page for affiliates.
- Lots of hype. He claims that you can start earning money within hours or even $500 in 7 days or less, what I find it’s an exaggerated claim, especially if you’re a complete newbie.
- He shows too many snapshots of his earnings and his good lifestyle. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t find it’s negative to show a couple of pictures of his earnings or lifestyle, but I find kind of annoying that he shows too much of them since that’s a tactic con artists use to scam people.
- I don’t like that he claims that The Commission Blueprint is the only course you’ll need. Take into account that there are a lot of legitimate courses and products out there, as well as other ways to make money online. See more in The truth about making money online.
- Page not updated. The Commission Blueprint was launched last month, but it looks like Glynn has not updated the page yet.
- 2 annoying pop-ups. Not 1, but 2 pop-ups that have appeared while I was reading the main page. I’m not a big fan of pop-ups, especially when they keep constantly appearing. Just know that scammers usually employ pop-ups to get their victims to join their crap.
- Glynn claims that you won’t get the bonuses if you don’t purchase the Commission Blueprint before midnight. This is not true if we consider that he said it last month (when the Commission Blueprint came out) and hasn’t updated the main sales page, so I believe he says it to make you buy the Commission Blueprint.
- Glynn states that the offer of $6.97 (real value of $4,000 according to him) will expire if you leave that page, but I don’t think it’s true because I’ve already exitted and refreshed the page a few times and nothing has changed.
Is The Commission Blueprint a scam?
The Commission Blueprint is not a scam, it looks like a “ok product” to me. However, I won’t be recommending it because there are way better options out there.
I don’t like the false claims made by Glynn or the fact that he creates a lot of products and doesn’t seem to focus on one product to make it better. I value quality over quantity, always.
If you’re a newbie, I believe Wealthy Affiliate is a great online business training platform and community where you can learn to start a digital business based on your passions. I recommend it to anyone who’s committed to generating a full-time income online.
WA has already been in business for more than 10 years and it’s constantly being updated and improved.
Another good thing about Wealthy Affiliate is that you can try it for free and you’ll also get help and support apart from the training and tools.
That’s it! I hope you’ve found this review helpful. If you have any questions or opinions about The Commission Blueprint, online scams or Wealthy Affiliate, feel free to post a comment below and it will be a pleasure for me to connect with you 🙂
Whatever you do next, I wish you much success!