Welcome to my review of The Banger Method!
One of my readers recently told me that Brendan Mace had launched a new product called The Banger Method, so I thought I would check it out to see what this one is about.
I’m not affiliated with The Banger Method so you’re going to find a truthful review here.
You’re going to find how The Banger Method really works, the pros and cons and more.
Table of Contents
The Banger Method review
Name: The Banger Method
Creators: Brendan Mace, Mark Hess, Michael Thomas
Price: $13.17 + upsells
Created in: February 2018
Overall Rating: 5/10
If you’re sick of scams, check out my 1st resource to make money online here!
What is The Banger Method about?
The moment I landed on The Banger Method sales page, I thought I was in front of a get-rich-quick scheme because of the headline “Simple twist on an easy method makes $372 per hour”.
However, it’s not a get-rich-quick scheme like most of what I’ve come across before as in this case we know the people who have created this program.
So what’s The Banger Method? As it happens in most WarriorPlus products, they don’t explain exactly what this is about. They give us some clues like:
- No special skills or prior experience needed, so anyone can do this.
- Only 25 minutes to set up.
- It enables you to make a job-replacing income.
- It can make you some quick cash “today”.
Brendan makes it sound like it’s easy and fast to earn money with this method, yet he doesn’t explain how this works.
And then, he tells you to purchase this system without revealing how you’re going to make money with this.
Well, after doing some research I reached the conclusion that this method is about affiliate marketing, a business model that’s not new at all.
You’ll basically have to give away bonuses while promoting other people’s digital products in order to make commissions when someone buys it through your affiliate link.
What does The Banger Method include?
This is what The Banger Method program includes:
- Step-by-syep video lessons. You’ll learn how important is to offer bonuses to improve conversions and make more sales, how to create custom bonuses, how to structure bonus pages and the delivery process of bonuses.
- A case study. Mark will show you 5 of his affiliate campaigns that have made him thousands of dollars promoting JVZoo products.
- Bonus #1 – WP Ever Funnel. A WordPress plugin to create expiring links that can be used for limited time affiliate promotions.
- Bonus #2 – WP Simple Cloak. This is a WordPress plugin that lets you hide your affiliate links.
- Bonus #3 – Copy and paste FTC Disclaimer. This is the disclaimer that Mark and Brendan use on all their sites. However, I checked out Brendan’s website and he doesn’t have any disclaimer.
All of this costs $13.17 (as of this review). But you need to know that there are upsells and downsells as well.
- OTO 1 – 5 DFY campaigns. These are five “done-for-you” campaigns so that you don’t need to do them yourself. Price: $37.
- OTO 2 – License rights. If you buy this one, you get the right to sell The Banger Method as if it were your product. Price: $97.
- OTO 3 – 1 on 1 coaching with Brendan Mace. He’s supposed to help you make sales easily. I don’t like the fact that he doesn’t say how many hours of coaching you’re getting with this. Price: $2000.
- DS 3 – Brendan Mace’s digital coaching. You get access to a membership site where you can find the information he teaches in his one on one coaching. Price: $197.
Is The Banger Method a scam?
No, I don’t consider The Banger Method to be a scam, it’s a decent affiliate marketing course.
With that being said, there are some things you need to take into consideration before opening your wallet.
In this section I’m going to list what I like and what I don’t like about The Banger Method.
What I like about The Banger Method
- The lessons are easy to follow and understand.
- They offer a 30-day money back guarantee.
- The method they’re teaching works.
- The owners are real people. At least they’re not fake characters or paid actors like the ones we can find in scam programs like Easy Income Stream and Bitcoin Pro App.
What I don’t like about The Banger Method
- It’s not as easy as they claim. They make it seem like it’s so easy but the truth is that it might only be easy for experienced marketers like them who know how to bring traffic to their offers. The results they’re showing are not typical for people who are just getting started in the online business world.
- The fake claims. Brendan claims that The Banger Method is the shortcut to success, but this is not true. The truth is that there’s no shortcut to success no matter the method that you use. All methods require you to put in the effort and work.
- They’re not transparent when it comes to the real cost. They don’t mention the upsells or downsells in their sales page, something that it’s not ok in my opinion. I mean, you want to know all the costs involved before you pay for something because this way you can rate whether what they’re offering is worth the price or not. I don’t like the fact that they want you to believe you’ll make a lot of money by only investing like $13.
- It’s not newbie friendly. The Banger Method is not newbie friendly because they don’t provide any training on how to get high quality traffic to the offers you promote. If what you’re promoting doesn’t get traffic, you will not make money.
- There’s no guarantee that you’ll make money. No one can guarantee that you’ll make money. It depends on many factors like your work ethic, the amount of time you’re willing to dedicate, your experience, your skills…
My final verdict
The Banger Method is not a scam but there are some things I don’t like, as I’ve explained before.
It’s merely focused in getting you to promote The Banger Method itself and other JVZoo products (“make money online” products).
I personally believe that this is not for everyone because not everyone is looking to promote products related to making money online.
I mean, there are people who would prefer to make money by promoting products related to other topics. That’s why I believe that they should teach people how to choose a niche.
Apart from that, they don’t teach how to get high quality traffic, something that it’s very important for good conversions.
And the fact that they make it sound so easy to make money is something that scammers do, so I personally don’t want to do business with people who are not transparent about everything they’re offering and all the costs involved.
I personally don’t recommend The Banger Method, but the final decision is up to you.
Making a full-time income online is something that requires time and hard work, it will not happen the same day you buy an “automated software” or buy the latest digital marketing program.
If it were easy, then everyone would be doing it. No matter the method or system you use, it will require you to put in the effort.
If you’re committed to doing what it takes to generate a full-time income from home, I believe that you can benefit from the training platform that has taught me how to create an affiliate marketing business.
This platform includes a website builder platform along with hosting and security, an in depth, step-by-step training, support and more valuable stuff for an affordable price of $49 per month ($1,63 per day). Other costs are a domain name that can cost you from $13 to $16 per year.
And that’s it. That’s what I’m spending to run my affiliate marketing business.
However, you can get started without spending a penny. Yes, that’s right. You can check out how it all works, the marketing tools and the training for free!
I also let you know that you’ll not only get my help and support, you’ll also get to interact with other bloggers and Internet entrepreneurs and get all your questions asked.
Looking forward to seeing you in the right track to earn money online! This is your time to stop falling for scams or low quality programs and get the real deal.
I hope you’ve found the answers you were looking for concerning The Banger Method.
If you have any questions or want to share your opinion with us, don’t hesitate to leave a comment below and I’ll get back to you ASAP.