Welcome to my review of CPA Profit Lab!
Have you stumbled upon CPA Profit Lab and are wondering whether this is a great training course to make a full-time income from home or is CPA Profit Lab another scam that will not benefit you in any way?
I’m glad that you’ve come across this review I’ve put together for you because you’re going to know everything you need about CPA Profit Lab so that you end up making an informed decision.
Table of Contents
CPA Profit Lab review
Name: CPA Profit Lab
Owners: Samuel Cheema and Edwin Mik
Price: $7.45 + upsells & downsells
Created in: December 2017
Overall Rating: 6/10
If you’re sick of scams, check out my 1st resource to make money online here!
What is CPA Profit Lab about?
CPA Profit Lab claims to offer a method that you can follow and make over $128 per day only working 30 minutes per day.
Samuel Cheema, one of the creators of this training course, claims he’s tired of all the lies, empty promises and BS in the Internet marketing world.
That’s why this course has nothing to do with tricking people, shady or blackhat methods. This sounds cool.
CPA Profit Lab revolves around a newbie friendly method, so it doesn’t require you to have any prior experience or special skills and you’ll only need to work 30 minutes per day to make at least 100 daily bucks, sounds great?
So what is this method about? Promoting CPA (Cost Per Action) offers, which basically consists in getting paid when others complete some kind of task through your affiliate link. Tasks or actions like filling out a form, signing up for free trials or buying something.
What does CPA Profit Lab include?
CPA Profit Lab includes the following training:
- Step-by-step video training of the CPA Profit Lab method. In this video training they show how they earn over $100 per day with CPA campaigns and Facebook ads.
- Bonus #1 – Six-figure webinar. In this webinar they will show you how to scale this method to six-figures per year.
- Bonus #2 – Private mastermind group access. Access to a group where you’ll be able to ask questions and get to know other members.
- Bonus #3 – Quick results case study. Case study where they show you how they start and build a profitable campaign.
All of this mentioned above costs $7.45 (as of this review).
With that being said, you also need to know that they’re going to be offering you these additional products (upsells and downsells):
- Upsell 1 – Live case studies. In these case studies they show you the exact method put into action, the offers that they used, the exact targeting, interests, capture pages and ad copies. Price: $27.
- Downsell 1 – Live case studies. These are the same case studies as before, but they will only show the offers that they used, the keywords, capture pages and ad copies. Price: $17.
- Upsell 2 – Done-for-you packages. These are 3 done-for-you CPA campaigns. These include offers, capture pages, targeting, interests, ad copies and 7 day follow up emails. Price: $47.
- Downsell 2 – Done-for-you packages. The same as before but 2 done-for-you CPA campaings instead of 3. Price: $27.
- Upsell 3 – Live webinars. 3 live webinars that are delivered in 3 weeks (1 per week). They will be teaching how to create winning CPA campaigns with Facebook ads. Price: $97.
- Downsell 3 – Recordings of the live webinars. These are the recording of the 3 live webinars, but they don’t let you attend them. Price: $47.
So in total, taking into account the upsells, CPA Profit Lab costs $178.45.
And this is without taking into account the cost of paid advertising, the cost of the squeeze pages and the cost of the email marketing service, which can cost you at least $10 per month.
If we put it all into order, this is what you’ll be doing:
- Apply to CPA networks and wait to get accepted.
- Choose a CPA offer.
- Create a squeeze page to capture personal data like email addresses.
- Set up a Facebook ad campaign to get traffic to the squeeze page.
- Get subscribers to your email list.
- Create follow up emails related to the CPA offer.
- And then you’ll make commissions when your subscribers complete an action regarding the CPA offer.
Is CPA Profit Lab a scam?
No, CPA Profit Lab is not a scam because you’re receiving training in exchange for your money.
With that being said, I want to point out the pros and the cons a.k.a. what I like and what I don’t like about it.
What I like about CPA Profit Lab
- It teaches a proven method that can make you money. CPA marketing is just like a form of affiliate marketing, which has been working for decades.
- 30-day money back guarantee. They give you the chance to get a refund.
- The owners are real people. It’s good the fact that they’re not paid actors or fake characters created by scam artists.
- The training is easy to follow. The step-by-step training is not difficult to understand.
What I don’t like about CPA Profit Lab
- They’re not transparent when it comes to the cost. They don’t mention the upsells/downsells, and the other costs like the Facebook ads, the landing pages… I personally believe they should inform about all the costs because that’s important to take into account in order to make an informed decision.
- It’s not free to try out like my favorite training platform.
- The hype. I don’t like the fact that they make it look like it’s going to be easy for you to earn money with this method. All methods require hard work and are not as easy as they claim. Another thing is, the earnings screenshots they show are not possible to verify whether they’re real or fake. Note that there’s no guarantee you’ll make the money they claim, as stated in their earnings disclaimer.
My final thoughts
CPA Profit Lab is a decent training course and you can make money with the method they teach, but keep in mind that it will require hard work, learning and commitment from your part to get to the point where you’re making $100 per day or more.
I personally don’t like that they’re not honest when it comes to the price as you want to know the amount of money you’ll have to invest to make this work before buying into this.
When it comes to the business model, I personally prefer affiliate marketing to CPA marketing because the commissions can be substantially higher when you promote affiliate products/offers, this means that you’ll need a lot more traffic and conversions to make good money if you promote CPA offers.
One program that I will always recommend for people who’re looking to make a full-time income online is my top ranked digital marketing training platform.
This platform is very affordable (free to join by the way) and provides step-by-step training, courses, video tutorials and other useful tools that will guide you through the process of building an affiliate marketing business in a way that’s sustainable for the long-term.
I’ve been a member of this platform for almost 2 years and I’ve never looked back. I’ve learned a lot and have also earned money.
When it comes to support, this platform has a community full of bloggers and Internet entrepreneurs who interact with each other. You can literally ask a question and rest assured that there’s always someone out there willing to reply.
If you’re interested in learning more, click the button below now:
Looking forward to seeing you inside and helping you =)
I hope this review has been helpful to you and you’ll make the right choice.
In case you have any questions or want to share your opinion, feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments section below and I’ll get back to you soon.
Best wishes 🙂