You’ve come across Copy The Millionaire and are wondering whether you’ll earn thousands of dollars per day or is Copy The Millionaire another scam that we need to stay away from?
I’m glad that you’ve done your research before getting into Copy The Millionaire because I’ve looked deep into it and have decided to prepare this review to let you all know what it really is so that you end up making an informed decision in the end.
Table of Contents
Copy The Millionaire review
Name: Copy The Millionaire
Creator: Jeff Lerner / Michael Force
Price: $49 / $37 + thousands in upsells
Created in: November 2017
Overall Rating: 21/100
If you’re sick of scams, check out my 1st resource to make money online here!
What is Copy The Millionaire about?
My initial thought was that Copy The Millionaire was a get-rich-quick scheme because of the layout of the page. A page with a video and a high income claim ($3,245 per day).
What I knew for sure was that it was not a binary options scam system because they mention “business”, so it’s not about trading.
I also found out they have two pages (copythemillionaire.com and copythemillionaire.net) so I thought both were used for the same program.
But when I started watching the videos I realized that they were not the same because the videos are narrated by different men. They use the same sales pitch as the programs they’re trying to get you into are very similar.
This is what they have in common, according to the sales videos:
- They don’t require you to have any previous experience or special skills.
- You’re not required to create your own products.
- They have the potential to make you thousands of dollars in commissions.
- They’re fool-proof and automated.
- After signing up, you’ll get the landing pages, marketing tools, the training, the products and a “millionaire mentor”.
- People who have tried them have made thousands of dollars in a short period of time.
All of this sounds too good to be true, to be honest. They make it seem like it’s so easy to make money with this system and that you will not have to work much.
After watching both videos I got an idea of what it’s all about. I dislike the fact that there are important things they don’t talk about, since you need to know them in order to make a good choice.
Does Copy The Millionaire really work?
Yes, you can make money with this but you need to know that Copy The Millionaire is not the name of the real program here.
Copy The Millionaire is just a couple of pages that have been created to promote other programs:
- copythemillionaire.net funnels to Aspire (Digital Altitude), by Michael Force.
- copythemillionaire.com funnels to the 6 Figure Business System, by Jeff Lerner.
Both these programs are very similar. They’re high-ticket programs that use the MLM business model.
How does Aspire work?
Aspire is the first and cheapest membership level of Digital Altitude.
In order to join, you’ll have to pay $37 per month.
They offer good digital marketing training but I don’t like the fact that it’s focused to get you to promote the Digital Altitude membership levels and packages. Their training doesn’t encourage you to build a business based on your passion.
So you’ll basically have to get other people to purchase the Digital Altitude membership levels and packages in order to earn commissions.
But the catch is, you have to purchase all these products in order to earn the big bucks, which is kind of risky as all the Digital Altitude membership levels and packages cost like $57K in total!
Yes, that’s right. You’ll have to spend thousands of dollars before earning thousands of dollars.
If you only purchase Aspire and then recruit someone who buys a higher level like Rise, your commission will go to your “millionaire mentor” a.k.a. your sponsor.
That’s why your sponsor will help you. He/She will earn a commission for each sale you make. Your referrals are your sponsor’s referrals.
How does the 6 Figure Business System work?
The 6 Figure Business System works the same way as Aspire.
The initial fee of $49 includes a 7 day laptop lifestyle training, one on one coaching and done-for-you sales & marketing.
In order to make commissions, you’ll have to sell the 6 Figure Business System and other Jeff Lerner’s products.
But this is also a “pay to play” system, so you’ll have to spend thousands of dollars to get the products and be eligible to earn the big commissions.
The coach a.k.a. your sponsor will not only help you make sales or close the sales for you. He/She will also try to get you to buy Jeff Lerner’s products in order to earn commissions off your purchases.
This system is also known as Ultimate Laptop Lifestyle, which I wrote a review of.
Is Copy The Millionaire a scam?
If we take into account that Copy The Millionaire doesn’t exist because it’s not the real system, then it can be considered a scam.
But if we only judge Copy The Millionaire based on the fact that it’s just a page created to promote other programs that are not scams, then it can be considered ok.
With that being said, there are some scam signs in the Copy The Millionaire page that you need to be aware of:
- They don’t say the truth about the real program. Why don’t they mention the real program they’re trying to get you to purchase? I guess it’s easier for them to make sales this way, since people would be less likely to get into those programs if they knew them.
- They’re not transparent when it comes to the real costs. They say nothing about the money you’ll have to spend in order to make the huge bucks. I find this very misleading as they explain it in a way that makes you believe you’ll only have to make a one-time payment in order to make thousands of dollars.
- The systems are not automated. Truth be told, getting new leads and recruits is not as easy as they claim. Getting targeted traffic to the sales pages requires time, work and money. Yes, they’ll teach you to do paid advertising in order to get visitors to the sales pages. There’s no button you can press just to get thousands of visitors so it’s not automated.
- They lie about the amount of spots available. They pressure you to join by claiming there are limited spots. But the truth is that the amount of spots available is unlimited. If you take a look at the picture below, you can see how it makes no sense that in the video he claims there are only 4 spots left and in the right side it says there are 8.
My final conclusion
Copy The Millionaire was just created to get you into Digital Altitude or the 6 Figure Business System, which are not scams.
However, there are various reasons why I do not recommend those programs:
- They’re very risky because you’ll have to spend thousands of dollars in order to make a lot of money.
- They’re not focused on teaching you to build a business based on what you love.
- Recruiting is essential in this business.
- They use unethical sales tactics. I personally don’t like their way of doing business because they lack transparency and honesty.
There are many pages similar to Copy The Millionaire, which I believe you need to avoid:
I highly recommend that you stay away from sites and programs that claim you can make easy or fast money, since most of these programs (not to say all of them) end up being scams that are only designed to make their owners richer.
Truth be told, making money online doesn’t happen overnight or without putting in the effort. It takes time, patience, learning and dedication, among other factors. Don’t you think that everyone would be doing this if it were that easy?
With that being said, if you’re willing to do what it takes to make a full-time income online, I strongly believe that my favorite digital marketing platform will be beneficial for you.
This platform is quite affordable (even free to join) and provides step-by-step training, marketing tools and other courses that will teach you to start an affiliate marketing business from scratch and take it to the next level.
There are many things I love about this platform. One of them is the fact that it has a big community full of helpful people who are on the same path as you, so you can rest assured knowing that you’re not alone in this!
If you’re interested in learning more about my top recommendation, click the button below now:
It’s your time to get on the right track to success. Looking forward to seeing you inside! 🙂
I hope this review has been helpful to you and you now have enough information to make a good decision.
In case you have any questions or opinions regarding Copy The Millionaire or anything else, feel free to leave a comment below and I’ll get back to you ASAP!
Have an amazing day =)