You’ve come across a program named Copy My Cash Code and are wondering whether this is your ticket to quitting your job & living life on your own terms or is Copy My Cash Code a scam that doesn’t live up to its promises?
Well I’m glad that you’ve come across this review I’ve put together because you’re about to find out what Copy My Cash Code is really about, whether you will make money or not and more so that you end up making an informed choice.
Table of Contents
Copy My Cash Code review
Name: Copy My Cash Code
Website URL: copymycashcode.com
Owner: “Mark Cline”
Created in: 2016
Overall Rating: 41/100
If you’re sick of scams, check out my 1st resource to make money online here!
What is Copy My Cash Code about?
The man who narrates the Copy My Cash Code sales video, Mark Cline, claims to have created an amazing system that will help you make a lot of money online.
You will not have to spend more money or time on useless products that deliver nothing and don’t help you make money.
Thanks to his system, you’re able to earn more money than at your full-time job by just working a few hours a week.
Most of the video is about how this system has changed his life and how he went from being in debt to making thousands of dollars per day online.
He claims he was tired of his job so he started looking for ways to make money online and one day he found a secret system that made him hundreds of dollars while he was at work.
And then he started making more and more money than he made at his full-time job so he ended up quitting his job.
Apart from that, he taught this system to his family members because they were struggling financially and they all ended up quitting their jobs and living a lavish lifestyle as well.
It all sounds way too good to be true, to be honest. After watching the long sales video, I thought it was a scam because he makes it seem like it’s so easy to make money but tells us nothing about how this system really works.
How does Copy My Cash Code work?
After I finished watching their sales video, I was almost going to conclude Copy My Cash Code is a scam because they don’t explain how it works, what they offer or how you will be making money.
This program costs $97 but what are you exactly getting? Is it worth the price?
After doing intensive research, I managed to get access to their members area where they let us know the business model we will be using to make money: affiliate marketing.
You’ll basically learn to make money by promoting other people’s products.
This is a legit way to make money and can be very lucrative for the long-term if it’s used the right way.
In the introduction video they basically tell you to sign up for affiliate networks like ClickBank, ClickBetter and JVZoo to find affiliate products and offers to promote.
I took a look at all the educational material they have in the members area and most of it are video tutorials, there’s nothing to download.
Is Copy My Cash Code a scam?
The answer to this question really depends on what you believe a scam is.
If you take into account the sales video where you’re promised to make money easily, then Copy My Cash Code is a scam because you will not make what they promise.
However, if you take into account that they deliver some affiliate marketing training, then this is not a scam.
At least it’s not 100% scam like those systems and softwares that promise you’ll make lots of money but then deliver nothing.
With that being said, there are some red flags and other stuff to take into account that you need to be aware of:
- No information about Mark Cline. The spokesman claims to be Mark Cline but he doesn’t show any picture of himself and it’s not the same man from the members area videos, who doesn’t show up and doesn’t reveal his name. In my opinion, this is a scam sign because scammers usually hide their identities or lie about them.
- Fake scarcity tactic. Mark claims there are limited spots available so you have to act fast in order not to miss out, which is fake because Copy My Cash Code is not a new system, it came out last year so it would have sold out by now.
- No support in the members area. In the members area there’s no support, something that is important when it comes to building a business. If they really cared about their customers, they would have a customer service or they would tell you what to do if you have any questions.
- Some of the training is outdated. The creator of Copy My Cash Code recommends that you join ClickDrop to get traffic to your affiliate offers, but the problem is that ClickDrop no longer exists. It would be of good help if he updated the training.
- Lack of honesty about what it takes to make money online. I dislike the fact that he claims you’re going to make money as soon as today because earning money online takes time and effort. When it comes to affiliate marketing, driving high quality traffic to your affiliate offers is not fast if you’re a beginner because you first need to learn how to do it.
- Take a look at the disclaimer. If affiliate marketing is a proven method to make money, then why do they state that the typical purchaser doesn’t make any money using this system? Apart from that, they mention “Auto Home Profits” which is another low quality program that I reviewed some months ago, so perhaps the people behind Copy My Cash Code are the same behind Auto Home Profits.
My closing thoughts
Copy My Cash Code is just a low quality program from my point of view.
I actually got surprised when I found their members area and saw it wasn’t that much of a scam.
I personally don’t like the lies they tell in the sales video and the fact that their training is out of date, so I will not be recommending Copy My Cash Code.
When it comes to making money online, you need to keep in mind that you’ll have to put in the work and time to make it happen. Without taking action, you’re not going to earn anything.
If it were that easy to make a full-time income online, then everyone would be doing this. If people took this into account, they wouldn’t be falling for scams that make false promises.
If you asked me to recommend a reliable place for earning money online, it would be this one.
This is where I got started almost two years ago and have learned a lot and have also made money online. Obviously, this didn’t happen without doing nothing, I had and have to put in the work.
This program is affordable (free to join too) and offers step-by-step training, video tutorials and other tools that will guide you through the process of building an affiliate marketing business in a way that’s viable for the long-term.
When it comes to support, inside this community you can interact with other members and also ask any questions that you might have along the way, there’s always someone willing to give you a hand. I’ll personally be there for you too =)
You can click the button below now if you are interested in learning more about my top ranked program:
I hope this review has been helpful to you and you now know what to do next.
If you have any questions or opinions concerning Copy My Cash Code, don’t hesitate to leave a comment below and I’ll get back to you soon!