Welcome to my review of Viral Money Magnet!
I guess you’re here because you’ve come across this system called Viral Money Magnet and are wondering whether this one is the real deal or just another scam that will not make you any money.
The good news is that I’ve looked deep into it and I’ve decided to write a review to let you know what Viral Money Magnet really is.
Ready to know the truth?
Table of Contents
Viral Money Magnet review
Name: Viral Money Magnet
Creator: Matthew Neer
Price: $97 + upsells
Created in: 2015
Overall Rating: 35/100
If you’re sick of scams, check out my 1st resource to make money online here!
What is Viral Money Magnet about?
Viral Money Magnet is said to be an automated software that profits from a $70 billion dollar free traffic source.
It was created by Matthew Neer, who has also created other products like Wealth Ascension.
At least he’s a real person who shows up in the Viral Money Magnet sales video. This is a good indication because most scammers (not to say all of them) usually hide their face and use paid actors to present their system, but this is not the case here.
He claims that his system only takes 10 minutes to set up and it can make you thousands of dollars per day on autopilot. Doesn’t it sound too good to be true? Especially when we know that making money online doesn’t happen overnight.
According to him, this software will basically create a website, grab funny and surprising videos from YouTube that people want to watch and put them on your website to generate traffic and then monetize the site through ads and affiliate marketing.
He makes it sound so simple and easy, like a push button system.
But is it going to work as he claims? Or is there something that he doesn’t say that you need to know? Let’s see…
How does Viral Money Magnet work?
After paying the initial fee of $97, you’ll get access to Viral Money Magnet.
After setting up a website, you’ll have to search for viral videos on places like YouTube and then copy the video URL or embed code of the video you want to use. These kind of videos have millions of views and people like them.
Then you’ll have to paste the video URL or embed code to the Viral Money Magnet interface and choose the ads you want to add to the site. You can also post banner ads or affiliate links.
After that you’ll have to share your website link on whatever social network you want like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram… and with whoever you want.
When people come to your site to watch the video/s and see the ads, you’ll get paid. The more times your site link gets shared, the more times the ads will be visualized and the more money you’ll get paid.
It seems so fast and easy, but I see some problems.
The problems I see with this method
- Your website will not get high rankings. The videos on your site are not yours which means that the content on your site will not be unique and this is a problem because search engines like Google don’t like sites with duplicated content, so it will not get organic traffic.
- You don’t have control over your website. In the Viral Money Magnet video, Matthew claims you will not have to purchase a domain which means that your site will have a subdomain and will be owned by Matthew and his team. This is not good because your site can get shut down if they want.
- The traffic will not convert. The people who check out your site will be interested in watching hilarious videos instead of buying a product so you can expect people to watch the videos and leave your site.
- You will not get a high amount of traffic in a little amount of time. Not everybody who lands on your site will share the link so unless you have a mailing list with lots of subscribers or you have lots of followers on social media, you won’t get lots of visitors. You can also do paid advertising but this is something I don’t recommend if you’re on a tight budget.
Is Viral Money Magnet a scam? Some red flags
Viral Money Magnet is not a scam but it will not work like Matthew claims.
The Viral Money Magnet sales page and video also has some red flags that you need to be aware of.
- High income claims. Matthew claims that a site like the one you’ll get can make more than $40,000 per month but this is way too exaggerated. This is a red flag as it’s the kind of claim that scam artists always make.
- Viral Money Magnet has been renamed. Viral Money Magnet was created in 2015 and I found out that this year has been launched as Viral Money Method. I watched the Viral Money Method sales video and it’s the same as the Viral Money Magnet. This indicates that this product might not be as good as Matthew claims it to be, why the need to change its name then?
- Negative opinions on Warrior Forum. You can read negative opinions about Viral Money Magnet on Warrior Forum. It seems that people who have purchased it haven’t had a good experience.
- The upsells. Matthew doesn’t mention the upsells that come with Viral Money Magnet. When it came out the initial price was $9.95 and it had upsells as you can see below. Now it costs $97 but this doesn’t mean that they won’t try to sell you the $495 OTO or $199 downsell.
- The disclaimer. At the bottom of the Viral Money Method sales page there’s a disclaimer that says the typical purchaser doesn’t make any money with this system, something I’ve already seen at the bottom of other scam sites like Copy My Websites.
My final conclusion & recommendation
Viral Money Magnet is not 100% scam but there’s no way I’ll be recommending it.
I’ve explained why it will not work and some of the red flags I could find also tell me that it’s not worth it.
I don’t like the lack of transparency and honesty when it comes to the upsells and the income claims. It’s kind of misleading because it makes you think that you’ll be able to make a full-time income fast by paying only $97, something very unrealistic.
Apart from that, they also show pictures of the luxurious lifestyle and I must say they’re so beautiful but they’re doing it with the purpose of getting you to start daydreaming and stop thinking rationally so that you end up purchasing that system.
It’s possible to earn a living online but it comes with a price. It won’t happen overnight, tomorrow or this month. Great things take time and hard work to achieve. Whoever claims you can start earning a lot of money online in no time is lying to you.
If you’re committed to doing what it takes, then you’ll benefit from my favorite digital marketing platform.
This platform is very affordable (even free to join, no credit card required) and provides step-by-step training, courses and other useful tools that will help you start an online business and take it to the next level.
You’ll also get help and support from me and other members inside the platform. There are lots of ways to ask for help and support so you can rest assured knowing you are not alone in this!
If you’d like to learn more, click the button below now to read my review of my top recommendation:
I’m very glad that you’ve read this review, I hope it’s been helpful to you and you’ve found answers to your questions.
If you have any questions or opinions regarding Viral Money Method or other “make money online” opportunities, don’t hesitate to leave a comment below and I’ll get back to you ASAP.