Have you come across Leading Online Success Plan and are wondering if this system is the real deal or is Leading Online Success Plan a scam?
Well, yesterday I came across this system so I thought of looking deep into it to find out its real nature and write a review to let you all know what it really is so that you can make the right decision.
Table of Contents
Leading Online Success Plan review
Name: Leading Online Success Plan
Website URL: http://leadingonlinesuccessplan.com/
Owner: “Jordan Daniels”
Price: $97 + upsells
Created in: 2016
Overall Ranking: 17/100
If you’re sick of scams, check out my 1st resource to make money online here!
What is Leading Online Success Plan?
I’ve found out two sales pages of the Leading Online Success Plan.
In the first page we can watch a sales video where you’re introduced to an amazing system.
The man who narrates the video claims he doesn’t have to do much work to have this system work for him as this system works on autopilot so he only needs to set it up and then it starts making money.
He has so much fun as he can do whatever he wants without worrying about money. He can get up, check out how much money he’s made while he was sleeping and then he plans his next vacation or goes back to sleep.
According to him, this system has appeared on famous news networks like CNN, ABC, Fox news…
However, he doesn’t mention the name of this system so I searched for “Leading Online Success Plan” on the sites of these news networks and found nothing.
That’s why I don’t believe this system has nothing to do with those famous companies. I’ve heard the same claim on other scam systems. But I didn’t want to think this one was another scam so I kept watching the video.
He claims some of his partners are making between $10,000 and $20,000 per month, and this is completely ethical and legitimate. What an amazing system right?
He says he mades this much money thanks to the “Millionaire Websites”, which don’t require you to do anything to keep them making money once they’re set up.
And now he needs 50 people to partner with him and take ownership of a “Millionaire Website” and start earning money immediately.
And at the end of the video he tells you to claim your Millionaire Website by completing a form with your name, your email address and your phone number (optional).
I didn’t like that video as he asks for your information without explaining what you’ll have to do to make money with that Millionaire Website.
So when you start watching the second sales video, this man claims that you’ve just hit the jackpot, which is nothing more than an exaggerated claim because those Millionaire Websites he talks about are not as valuable as he wants you to think.
Do you think that a website that can make average people millionaires would be sold for only $97?
He claims that you’ll be paying $97 for the entire system that includes the websites, the tools, the design, the products… and even a success coach. But there’s a catch.
The truth is that there are important details that “Jordan” (this spokesman’s presumed name) doesn’t explain, and those details are key to know what you’ll be doing to make this system work for you.
Let’s see what this magical system really is in the next section.
How does Leading Online Success Plan really work?
Leading Online Success Plan is not even the real name of this program/system. The real system here is a high-ticket program called MOBE (My Online Business Education), whose training is great but merely focused on getting others to join and promote MOBE.
The initial fee of $97 is only the beginning of what you’ll have to pay to make those massive commissions they talk about in the sales video.
That’s right… They’ll try to get you to purchase the MOBE expensive memberships:
- Standard affiliate – $19.95/month.
- Silver – $2,497 one time + $27/month or $216/year for the inner circle membership.
- Gold – $4,997 one time + $64/month or $512/year for the inner circle membership.
- Titanium – $9,997 one time + $121/month or $968/year for the inner circle membership.
- Platinum – $16,667 one time + $198/month or $1,584/year for the inner circle membership.
- Diamond – $29,997 one time + $295/month or $2,360/year for the inner circle membership.
So once you have joined you’ll start a 21 step training that will basically get you started but without buying the pricey memberships I’ve listed above you’ll not be able to earn huge commissions.
And the success coach you’ll get is merely your sponsor, someone who will not only help you close the sales. He/she is a trained salesperson who will also try to make you spend thousands of dollars on the MOBE memberships so that he/she can make thousands of dollars in commissions.
And that’s exactly what they’ll teach you to do. You’ll have to recruit other people into MOBE and sell them the memberships & products you’ve bought. And this is not as easy as they make it sound.
Note that when you make commissions, your sponsor and other people who are at a higher level than you will also earn commissions. That’s why you’re going to get the websites, landing pages and other tools. They’re designed to recruit other people into MOBE.
When it comes to the “Millionaire Websites”, they’re nothing more than landing pages like Leading Online Success Plan created to get others to join this program.
To be honest, I don’t like these kind of pages as they’re very misleading because they don’t mention the real program you’re getting into and lack important information.
I don’t like the marketing tactics these MOBE affiliates are using for recruitment because they’re unethical.
Is Leading Online Success Plan a scam?
Leading Online Success Plan is just a page to get you into MOBE but it’s full of scam signs and lacks essential information so that’s a scam, in my opinion.
When it comes to MOBE, it’s not a scam but it’s not a program I would recommend.
With that being said, let’s see some red flags that expose the truth about Leading Online Success Plan:
- Jordan Daniels is a made up character. Jordan Daniels doesn’t show up and doesn’t talk about how we can get in touch with him or where we can find more information about him. I personally don’t trust sites whose owners hide.
- Don’t fall for the $500 guarantee. They claim you’ll get $500 + the $97 initial fee if you haven’t made any money after 30 days of using the program and ask for a refund. Note that they’ll tell you to purchase the MOBE expensive products so if you don’t buy them then they’ll claim you don’t qualify for the $500 guarantee. The thing is, you’ll have to spend thousands of dollars to “qualify” for the $500 guarantee, something they don’t say.
- They pressure you to join. They claim that offer won’t be here tomorrow but that’s not true as I first checked it out yesterday and I’ve also taken a look at it today and it still exists.
- They don’t mention the real program. They don’t even mention “Leading Online Success Plan”. Why can’t they mention the name of the program they’re telling you to join?
- They lie about the real cost. They say nothing about the amount of money you’ll have to spend to make those $10,000s commissions. They make it sound like you’ll only have to spend $97 to make thousands of dollars.
- The disclaimer says the truth. If you scroll down to the bottom of the Leading Online Success Plan page, you’ll find a little note where you can read that the typical buyer doesn’t earn any money using that system.
Make money online without spending thousands of dollars
I don’t recommend Leading Online Success Plan because it doesn’t live up to its promises.
And I don’t recommend MOBE either as you’ll have to spend thousands of dollars to see huge profits.
Apart from that, I don’t like the fact that these MOBE affiliates use scammy tactics to get you inside the program. That’s something that tells me those people should not be trusted.
If you’re serious about making money online but are starting out and on a low budget, I suggest that you learn the business model I’ve been using for more than a year already.
This requires real work, patience and persistence, among other factors. Without putting in the effort and time, it’s not possible to make a full-time income online.
You can check out my favorite digital marketing platform where you’ll get step-by-step training, courses and other toold that will help you build an affiliate marketing business from scratch the right way.
Inside this platform you’ll get help and support from other bloggers and entrepreneurs so you can rest assured that you’re not alone in this!
If you’re interested in learning more, you can click the button below to read my review of my top recommended platform now:
It’s your time to stop falling for scams and get on the right track to success!
I hope this review has answered the questions you had concerning Leading Online Success Plan and now you have enough information to make the right choice.
In case you have any questions or opinions about Leading Online Success Plan or anything else, share your thoughts in the comments section below. I’ll get back to you ASAP!
Best wishes 🙂