Today I’ve come across an Internet marketing product called Profitize and thought I would check it out to determine whether this one would be a great “make money online” opportunity or just another scam.
If you’re looking for a honest Profitize review, you’re in the right place because you’re about to find out everything you need to know about this program and will end up making an informed decision by the end.
Table of Contents
Owners: Kenny Cannon and Cameron Benson
Price: $5.95 + upsells
Created in: December 2017
Overall Rating: 49/100
If you’re sick of scams, check out my 1st resource to make money online here!
What is Profitize about?
The second I came across Profitize I thought it was a scam because of this: “One simple WordPress blog and 7 minutes per day lead to $1,989.37 paydays… before the end of next week”.
It sounds just like another get-rich-quick scheme that only works for the people who have created it. We know that making money online is not magic and doesn’t happen fast or without putting in the effort, so I don’t believe it’s true what it’s advertised.
With that being said, I started watching the sales video just to find out what this great program is about.
As it usually happens with lots of Internet marketing products, they first say what the product it is not instead of what it is.
According to them, you will not have to sell anything, you will not have to create your own products, you’re not required any technical skills or previous experience and you don’t have to do paid advertising.
Plain and simple, the method Profitize teaches is affiliate marketing. I personally use and love affiliate marketing as a business model and believe it’s very lucrative when done the right way.
You’ll basically be promoting other people’s products and earn commissions for each sale. That’s why they say you will not have to create your own products.
What does Profitize include?
This is what Profitize includes:
- Overview of the system. This is an explanation of how the system works and a case study about how Cameron made $1,349.50 in 7 days
- Build WP site – Your Profitized site. This is a step-by-step training of how to build a WordPress site (they call it a Profitized site) and what plugins you have to include and activate.
- Getting leads – Market domination. This is training about choosing a niche, ways to identify the wants, desires and needs of your audience and getting free traffic.
- Perfect member post – Profit maximization. This training is about the type of content you need to have on your blog in order to increase conversions and maximize profits.
- Live Q&A session. This is a live webinar where Cameron and Kenny will ask questions you might have regarding the training.
All of this costs $5.95, but you also need to know that they’re going to offer additional training which costs way more than $5.95. Let’s see the upsells and downsells:
- Upsell 1 – Done for you campaigns. These are converting email campaigns that have worked for Cameron and Kenny plus training about how to make $250 per day using both free and paid traffic methods. Price: $17.
- Downsell 1 – Done for you campaign. This is one of the Cameron and Kenny’s highest converting email marketing campaigns. Price: $9.
- Upsell 2 – 30 days of coaching. 30 days of coaching with Kenny and Cameron. Price: $17.
- Downsell 2 – 15 days of coaching. 15 days of coaching with them. Price: $9.
- Upsell 3 – Reseller package. This one gives you the right to sell Profitize and earn 100% commissions. Price: $47.
- Upsell 4 – One on one coaching (1 hour) + Facebook group. Access to the Cameron and Kenny’s private Facebook group and one on one coaching call with one of them. Price: $197.
- Downsell 4 – One on one coaching (30 minutes) + Facebook group. Same as the upsell 4 but the coaching call will last 30 minutes instead of 1 hour. Price: $97.
So in total, taking into account the upsells, Profitize costs $283.95. And this is not all, you need to keep in mind other costs like these:
- Domain name for your blog, $11-$15 per year.
- Email marketing service, which can cost at least $10 per month or even more if you have lots of subscribers.
- Website hosting and security, which can cost over at least $20 per month or more if your site gets lots of visitors.
Is Profitize a scam?
No, Profitize is not a scam because you’re getting something in exchange for your money. I consider a product or program to be a scam when it doesn’t live up to its promises or doesn’t deliver anything.
In order to be fair, let’s see what I like (pros) and what I don’t like (cons) about this product.
- Easy to follow training.
- 30 day money back guarantee.
- They teach a proven method. Affiliate marketing is a proven business model has been working for many years.
- The owners show up. I mean, they’re not paid actors and they haven’t created fake identities like scammers do.
- It’s not free to try out like my top recommended training platform.
- They’re not transparent when it comes to the price. They say nothing about the upsells & downsells in their sales page, something I believe they should address because the total price is something you important to know in order to make an informed decision.
- It’s not as easy and fast as they claim. I don’t like the fact that they say you can start making a full-time income the first month you get started or that the system only takes 7 minutes to set up. Some of their claims make it look like a get-rich-quick scheme, but the truth is that this is going to require you to put in the effort and time.
- Fake scarcity. I dislike the fact that they claim Profitize is available for $5.95 today only, since I checked it out yesterday and it cost the same price. They claim this to rush you into buying it.
A great place to earn money online
Profitize is a decent course because the method they teach (affiliate marketing) is a proven business model that has been working for over a decade so it will help you make money.
However, I don’t like their lack of transparency when it comes to the costs and don’t like that they make it look like it’s easy and fast.
It’s not only what they’re offering that matters, the way they’re offering it is also important because it says a lot about them so that’s why I will not be recommending Profitize.
Truth be told, earning a living online doesn’t happen without putting in the effort. There’s no push button system that will make you money the same day you purchase it.
Don’t you think everybody would be making a full-time income online if this were that easy?
It’s possible to make thousands per day like they claim, but it takes a lot of time, learning, hard work, persistence… before getting to that point.
If you’re looking for a safe and ethical place where you can find step-by-step training, video tutorials and other useful tools that will help you build an affiliate marketing business the proper way, then I believe my favorite online business platform will benefit you.
You’ll learn to build a business based on something you love while also helping other people.
I also love the fact that this platform is free to join so you can sign up without spending a penny and see if you like it.
When it comes to support, you can rest assured knowing this platform has lot of bloggers and Internet entrepreneurs (myself included) willing to help you out whenever you have any questions or doubts.
If you’re interested in learning more, click the button below now:
It’s time you get on the right track to online success!
I hope this review was helpful to you and you now have enough information to make the right choice.
In case you have any questions or want to share your opinion, don’t hesitate to leave a comment below and I’ll get back to you soon.
Have a great day! 🙂